Forum non officiel Fc Metz-Notre Passion  Index du Forum

Forum non officiel Fc Metz-Notre Passion
Forum dédié avant tout au Fc Metz

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Liberated /Parents, Liberated Chil-dren

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum non officiel Fc Metz-Notre Passion Index du Forum -> Entre nous -> Topic du moralomètre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
georred

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Liberated /Parents, Liberated Chil-dren Répondre en citant

Liberated Parents, Liberated Children > bit.ly/1svug8k

Thats,,all,,we,,know.Haim,,Ginott,,,and,,show,,how,,his,,theories,,inspired,,the,,changes,,they,,made,,in,,their,,relationships,,with,,their,,own,,childrenment,,from,,David?I,,really,,believed,,that,,if,,I,,didn't,,hover,,over,,the,,children,,,,if,,I,,let,,them,,do,,for,,themselves,,whatever,,they,,could,,do,,,,that,,they,,would,,learn,,to,,be,,independentThen,,why,,did,,Andy,,cling,,and,,whine?It,,was,,all,,a,,little,,unnervingBe,,the,,first,,one,,to,,write,,a,,review.The,,,,Big,,,,Answer,,,,To,,,,link,,,,to,,,,this,,,,article,,,,from,,,,your,,,,blog,,,,or,,,,webpage,,,,,copy,,,,and,,,,paste,,,,the,,,,url,,,,below,,,,into,,,,your,,,,blog,,,,or,,,,homepagePlease,,,note,,,that,,,your,,,username,,,is,,,an,,,e-mail,,,addressmostly,,,,in,,,,that,,,,it,,,,allows,,,,parents,,,,to,,,,set,,,,limits,,,,and,,,,rules,,,,,and,,,,in,,,,the,,,,fact,,,,that,,,,P.E.TEmail,,,,address:,,,,Birthday:,,,,Month,,,,Jan,,,,Feb,,,,Mar,,,,Apr,,,,May,,,,Jun,,,,Jul,,,,Aug,,,,Sep,,,,Oct,,,,Nov,,,,Dec,,,,Day,,,,01,,,,02,,,,03,,,,04,,,,05,,,,06,,,,07,,,,08,,,,09,,,,10,,,,11,,,,12,,,,13,,,,14,,,,15,,,,16,,,,17,,,,18,,,,19,,,,20,,,,21,,,,22,,,,23,,,,24,,,,25,,,,26,,,,27,,,,28,,,,29,,,,30,,,,31,,,,Year,,,,2014,,,,2013,,,,2012,,,,2011,,,,2010,,,,2009,,,,2008,,,,2007,,,,2006,,,,2005,,,,2004,,,,2003,,,,2002,,,,2001,,,,2000,,,,1999,,,,1998,,,,1997,,,,1996,,,,1995,,,,1994,,,,1993,,,,1992,,,,1991,,,,1990,,,,1989,,,,1988,,,,1987,,,,1986,,,,1985,,,,1984,,,,1983,,,,1982,,,,1981,,,,1980,,,,1979,,,,1978,,,,1977,,,,1976,,,,1975,,,,1974,,,,1973,,,,1972,,,,1971,,,,1970,,,,1969,,,,1968,,,,1967,,,,1966,,,,1965,,,,1964,,,,1963,,,,1962,,,,1961,,,,1960,,,,1959,,,,1958,,,,1957,,,,1956,,,,1955,,,,1954,,,,1953,,,,1952,,,,1951,,,,1950,,,,1949,,,,1948,,,,1947,,,,1946,,,,1945,,,,1944,,,,1943,,,,1942,,,,1941,,,,1940,,,,1939,,,,1938,,,,1937,,,,1936,,,,1935,,,,1934,,,,1933,,,,1932,,,,1931,,,,1930,,,,1929,,,,1928,,,,1927,,,,1926,,,,1925,,,,1924,,,,1923,,,,1922,,,,1921,,,,1920,,,,1919,,,,1918,,,,1917,,,,1916,,,,1915,,,,1914,,,,1913,,,,1912,,,,1911,,,,1910,,,,1909,,,,1908,,,,1907,,,,1906,,,,1905,,,,1904,,,,1903,,,,1902,,,,1901,,,,1900,,,,Sign,,,,up,,,,Now,,,,Thank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,signing,,,,up,,,,to,,,,receive,,,,news,,,,about,,,,Neal,,,,Stephenson,,,,and,,,,other,,,,HarperCollins,,,,authorsAuthoritative,,,,and,,,,Democratic,,,,Parenting,,,,Programs(Comparison,,,,Chart)Send,,,,us,,,,your,,,,questions,,,,and,,,,commentsHaim,,Ginott,,,and,,show,,how,,his,,theories,,inspired,,the,,changes,,they,,made,,in,,their,,relationships,,with,,their,,own,,childrenBut,,most,,bitter,,to,,me,,were,,the,,things,,I,,had,,said:,,"Disgusting,,Do,,,you,,,primarily,,,buy,,,books,,,in,,,a,,,country,,,other,,,than,,,the,,,US?,,,Please,,,choose,,,from,,,the,,,dropdownCountry,,,,United,,,,States,,,,United,,,,Kingdom,,,,Canada,,,,Australia,,,,India,,,,Afghanistan,,,,Albania,,,,Algeria,,,,American,,,,Samoa,,,,Andorra,,,,Angola,,,,Anguilla,,,,Antarctica,,,,Antigua,,,,and,,,,Barbuda,,,,Argentina,,,,Armenia,,,,Aruba,,,,Austria,,,,Azerbaijan,,,,Bahamas,,,,Bahrain,,,,Bangladesh,,,,Barbados,,,,Belarus,,,,Belgium,,,,Belize,,,,Benin,,,,Bermuda,,,,Bhutan,,,,Bolivia,,,,Bosnia,,,,and,,,,Herzegovina,,,,Botswana,,,,Bouvet,,,,Island,,,,Brazil,,,,British,,,,Indian,,,,Ocean,,,,Territory,,,,Brunei,,,,Darussalam,,,,Bulgaria,,,,Burkina,,,,Faso,,,,Burundi,,,,Cambodia,,,,Cameroon,,,,Cape,,,,Verde,,,,Cayman,,,,Islands,,,,Central,,,,African,,,,Republic,,,,Chad,,,,Chile,,,,China,,,,Christmas,,,,Island,,,,Cocos,,,,(Keeling),,,,Islands,,,,Colombia,,,,Comoros,,,,Congo,,,,Congo,,,,,The,,,,Democratic,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,The,,,,Cook,,,,Islands,,,,Costa,,,,Rica,,,,Cote,,,,D'ivoire,,,,Croatia,,,,Cuba,,,,Cyprus,,,,Czech,,,,Republic,,,,Denmark,,,,Djibouti,,,,Dominica,,,,Dominican,,,,Republic,,,,Ecuador,,,,Egypt,,,,El,,,,Salvador,,,,Equatorial,,,,Guinea,,,,Eritrea,,,,Estonia,,,,Ethiopia,,,,Falkland,,,,Islands,,,,(Malvinas),,,,Faroe,,,,Islands,,,,Fiji,,,,Finland,,,,France,,,,French,,,,Guiana,,,,French,,,,Polynesia,,,,French,,,,Southern,,,,Territories,,,,Gabon,,,,Gambia,,,,Georgia,,,,Germany,,,,Ghana,,,,Gibraltar,,,,Greece,,,,Greenland,,,,Grenada,,,,Guadeloupe,,,,Guam,,,,Guatemala,,,,Guinea,,,,Guinea-bissau,,,,Guyana,,,,Haiti,,,,Heard,,,,Island,,,,and,,,,Mcdonald,,,,Islands,,,,Holy,,,,See,,,,(Vatican,,,,City,,,,State),,,,Honduras,,,,Hong,,,,Kong,,,,Hungary,,,,Iceland,,,,Indonesia,,,,Iran,,,,,Islamic,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,Iraq,,,,Ireland,,,,Israel,,,,Italy,,,,Jamaica,,,,Japan,,,,Jordan,,,,Kazakhstan,,,,Kenya,,,,Kiribati,,,,Korea,,,,,Democratic,,,,People's,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,Korea,,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,Kuwait,,,,Kyrgyzstan,,,,Lao,,,,People's,,,,Democratic,,,,Republic,,,,Latvia,,,,Lebanon,,,,Lesotho,,,,Liberia,,,,Libyan,,,,Arab,,,,Jamahiriya,,,,Liechtenstein,,,,Lithuania,,,,Luxembourg,,,,Macao,,,,Macedonia,,,,,The,,,,Former,,,,Yugoslav,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,Madagascar,,,,Malawi,,,,Malaysia,,,,Maldives,,,,Mali,,,,Malta,,,,Marshall,,,,Islands,,,,Martinique,,,,Mauritania,,,,Mauritius,,,,Mayotte,,,,Mexico,,,,Micronesia,,,,,Federated,,,,States,,,,of,,,,Moldova,,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,Monaco,,,,Mongolia,,,,Montserrat,,,,Morocco,,,,Mozambique,,,,Myanmar,,,,Namibia,,,,Nauru,,,,Nepal,,,,Netherlands,,,,Netherlands,,,,Antilles,,,,New,,,,Caledonia,,,,New,,,,Zealand,,,,Nicaragua,,,,Niger,,,,Nigeria,,,,Niue,,,,Norfolk,,,,Island,,,,Northern,,,,Mariana,,,,Islands,,,,Norway,,,,Oman,,,,Pakistan,,,,Palau,,,,Palestinian,,,,Territory,,,,,Occupied,,,,Panama,,,,Papua,,,,New,,,,Guinea,,,,Paraguay,,,,Peru,,,,Philippines,,,,Pitcairn,,,,Poland,,,,Portugal,,,,Puerto,,,,Rico,,,,Qatar,,,,Reunion,,,,Romania,,,,Russian,,,,Federation,,,,Rwanda,,,,Saint,,,,Helena,,,,Saint,,,,Kitts,,,,and,,,,Nevis,,,,Saint,,,,Lucia,,,,Saint,,,,Pierre,,,,and,,,,Miquelon,,,,Saint,,,,Vincent,,,,and,,,,The,,,,Grenadines,,,,Samoa,,,,San,,,,Marino,,,,Sao,,,,Tome,,,,and,,,,Principe,,,,Saudi,,,,Arabia,,,,Senegal,,,,Serbia,,,,and,,,,Montenegro,,,,Seychelles,,,,Sierra,,,,Leone,,,,Singapore,,,,Slovakia,,,,Slovenia,,,,Solomon,,,,Islands,,,,Somalia,,,,South,,,,Africa,,,,South,,,,Georgia,,,,and,,,,The,,,,South,,,,Sandwich,,,,Islands,,,,Spain,,,,Sri,,,,Lanka,,,,Sudan,,,,Suriname,,,,Svalbard,,,,and,,,,Jan,,,,Mayen,,,,Swaziland,,,,Sweden,,,,Switzerland,,,,Syrian,,,,Arab,,,,Republic,,,,Taiwan,,,,,Province,,,,of,,,,China,,,,Tajikistan,,,,Tanzania,,,,,United,,,,Republic,,,,of,,,,Thailand,,,,Timor-leste,,,,Togo,,,,Tokelau,,,,Tonga,,,,Trinidad,,,,and,,,,Tobago,,,,Tunisia,,,,Turkey,,,,Turkmenistan,,,,Turks,,,,and,,,,Caicos,,,,Islands,,,,Tuvalu,,,,Uganda,,,,Ukraine,,,,United,,,,Arab,,,,Emirates,,,,United,,,,States,,,,Minor,,,,Outlying,,,,Islands,,,,Uruguay,,,,Uzbekistan,,,,Vanuatu,,,,Venezuela,,,,Viet,,,,Nam,,,,Virgin,,,,Islands,,,,,British,,,,Virgin,,,,Islands,,,,,U.SHe,,began,,his,,lecture,,by,,asking,,this,,question:,,"What,,is,,it,,about,,the,,language,,I,,use,,with,,children,,that,,is,,different?'We,,looked,,at,,each,,other,,blankly."The,,language,,I,,use,",,he,,continued,,,"does,,not,,evaluateWallis,,,and,,,Futuna,,,Western,,,Sahara,,,Yemen,,,Zambia,,,Zimbabwe,,,Bookperk,,,Would,,,you,,,like,,,to,,,subscribe,,,to,,,Bookperk,,,and,,,receive,,,daily,,,e-book,,,bargains,sneak,,,peeks,,,,special,,,offers,,,,and,,,moredelivered,,,straight,,,to,,,your,,,inbox?,,,Yes,,,What,,,kind,,,of,,,books,,,do,,,you,,,like,,,to,,,read?,,,True,,,Crime,,,Romance,,,Spirituality,,,Literary,,,Fiction,,,Nonfiction,,,Business,,,Pop,,,Culture,,,Biography/Memoir,,,Young,,,Adult,,,Fiction,,,Mysteries,,,and,,,Thrillers,,,Science,,,Fiction,,,,Fantasy,,,&,,,Horror,,,Would,,,you,,,like,,,to,,,receive,,,any,,,of,,,the,,,following,,,newsletters?,,,Scene,,,of,,,the,,,Crime(mystery,,,fans),,,From,,,the,,,Heart(romance,,,readers),,,Book,,,Club,,,Girl(book,,,clubs),,,HarperCollins,,,Children's,,,Books(books,,,for,,,young,,,readers),,,Harper,,,Perennial(literary,,,fiction,,,and,,,nonfiction),,,Epic,,,Reads(young,,,adult),,,Witness,,,Impulse(suspense,,,and,,,thriller,,,digital,,,originals),,,Submit,,,Cancel,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,your,,,interest,,,in,,,HarperCollins,,,authors.An,,,email,,,has,,,been,,,sent,,,to,,,your,,,parent,,,or,,,guardianSearch,,,,the,,,,history,,,,of,,,,over,,,,484,,,,billion,,,,pages,,,,on,,,,the,,,,InternetSubmit,,,Cancel,,,404,,Error,,-,,Page,,Not,,Found,,.Enter,,,your,,,HarperCollins,,,account,,,username,,,and,,,passwordVisit,,,AvonRomance.com,,,,,,Visit,,,the,,,official,,,Harlequin,,,book,,,siteENLARGE,,,,BOOK,,,,COVER,,,,Tweet,,,,Pre-Order:Add,,,,to,,,,Cart,,,,Add,,,,to,,,,Cart,,,,Or,,,,Shop:,,,,View,,,,More,,,,Retailers,,,,Liberated,,,,Parents,,,,,Liberated,,,,Children,,,,Your,,,,Guide,,,,to,,,,a,,,,Happier,,,,Family,,,,by,,,,Adele,,,,Faber,,,,,Elaine,,,,Mazlish,,,,On,,,,Sale:,,,,12/14/2004,,,,Format:,,,,Trade,,,,PB,,,,Price:Spend,,,,$49,,,,and,,,,get,,,,FREE,,,,shipping,,,,on,,,,HC.com,,,,Book,,,,Overview,,,,Author,,,,Info,,,,About,,,,the,,,,Book,,,,The,,,,Companion,,,,Volume,,,,to,,,,How,,,,to,,,,Talk,,,,So,,,,Kids,,,,Will,,,,Listen,,,,&,,,,Listen,,,,So,,,,Kids,,,,Will,,,,TalkIn,,,,this,,,,honest,,,,,illuminating,,,,book,,,,,internationally,,,,acclaimed,,,,parenting,,,,experts,,,,Adele,,,,Faber,,,,and,,,,Elaine,,,,Mazlish,,,,bring,,,,to,,,,life,,,,the,,,,principles,,,,of,,,,famed,,,,child,,,,psychologist,,,,DrPlease,,,download,,,files,,,in,,,this,,,item,,,to,,,interact,,,with,,,them,,,on,,,your,,,computerBut,,what,,worried,,me,,most,,was,,the,,way,,I,,had,,been,,acting,,latelyWith,,,both,,,P.E.TThe,,,,irony,,,,of,,,,it,,,,all!,,,,1,,,,,who,,,,was,,,,going,,,,to,,,,be,,,,the,,,,mother,,,,of,,,,the,,,,century,,,,,,,,I,,,,,who,,,,had,,,,always,,,,felt,,,,so,,,,superior,,,,to,,,,those,,,,shrill,,,,,arm-yanking,,,,,"mean",,,,mothers,,,,in,,,,the,,,,supermarket,,,,,,,,I,,,,,who,,,,was,,,,determined,,,,-that,,,,the,,,,mistakes,,,,of,,,,my,,,,Parents,,,,would,,,,never,,,,be,,,,visited,,,,upon,,,,my,,,,children,,,,,,,,I,,,,,who,,,,felt,,,,I,,,,had,,,,so,,,,much,,,,to,,,,give-my,,,,warmth,,,,,vast,,,,patience,,,,,my,,,,joy,,,,in,,,,just,,,,being,,,,alive-had,,,,walked,,,,into,,,,the,,,,children's,,,,room,,,,this,,,,morning,,,,,looked,,,,at,,,,the,,,,floor,,,,smeared,,,,with,,,,flngerpaints,,,,,and,,,,unleashed,,,,a,,,,shriek,,,,that,,,,made,,,,the,,,,supermarket,,,,mother,,,,sound,,,,like,,,,the,,,,good,,,,fairyDianes,,,,Books,,,,Diesel,,,,Bookstore,,,,Distant,,,,Lands,,,,Dragonwings,,,,Ellion,,,,Bay,,,,Book,,,,CoSIMILAR,,,ITEMS,,,(based,,,on,,,metadata),,,eye,,,Title,,,Date,,,Archived,,,Creator,,,Community,,,Texts,,,1,609,,,1.6K,,,A,,,treatise,,,on,,,the,,,True,,,Devotion,,,to,,,the,,,Blessed,,,Virgin,,,Jun,,,1,,,,2008,,,06/08,,,by,,,StAll,,,,of,,,,these,,,,methods,,,,advocate,,,,natural,,,,consequences,,,,and,,,,nonpunitive,,,,logical,,,,consequences,,,,and,,,,can,,,,be,,,,called,,,,authoritative,,,,parenting,,,,(methods,,,,which,,,,discourage,,,,all,,,,permissive,,,,and,,,,authoritarian,,,,tactics),,,,and,,,,democratic,,,,parenting,,,,(since,,,,they,,,,believe,,,,in,,,,equality,,,,,rights,,,,,win-win,,,,and,,,,avoidance,,,,of,,,,power,,,,trips,,,,from,,,,anyone)After,,all,,,where,,can,,one,,go,,from,,'beautiful',,and,,'great?,,I'm,,convinced:,,words,,that,,evaluate,,,hinder,,a,,child122,,,Fifth,,,Avenue,,,,New,,,York,,,,NY,,,10011Fatbrain,,Follett's,,College,,Stores,,Fountain,,Bookstore,,Frontlist,,Books,,Gallery,,Bookshop,,Global,,Exchange,,Hedgehog,,Books,,Horizon,,Books,,Innovative,,Educators,,Isabella,,Iso,,Tank,,Joseph,,Beth,,Booksellers,,Kayleighbug,,Books,,Learned,,Owl,,Left,,Bank,,Books,,Liberty,,Bay,,Books,,Lift,,Bridge,,Book,,Shop,,Malaprops,,Bookstore,,Mclean,,&,,Eakin,,Mentor,,Books,,Merritt,,Bookstore,,Murder,,by,,the,,Book,,NC,,Buy,,Nicolas,,Books,,Northshire,,Books,,Overstock.com,,Page,,One,,Bookstore,,Quail,,Ridge,,Books,,R.JMy,,,Account,,,My,,,Orders,,,My,,,Payment,,,Info,,,My,,,Address,,,Information,,,Not,,,[First.name]?,,,Log,,,Out,,,Books,,Reader,,Favorites,,Award,,Winners,,Books,,for,,Kids,,Bestsellers,,Books,,for,,Tweens,,New,,Releases,,Books,,for,,Teens,,Coming,,Soon,,Best,,Books,,of,,2015,,Audiobooks,,Enhanced,,E-books,,Reading,,Guides,,Browse,,by,,Subject,,Biography,,&,,Memoir,,Business,,Cookbooks,,Fiction,,History,,Mystery,,Religion,,&,,Inspiration,,Romance,,Science,,Fiction,,&,,Fantasy,,Self-Improvement,,Authors,,Kids,,&,,Teens,,Quick,,Links,,Bestsellers,,New,,Releases,,Award,,Winners,,Coming,,Soon,,Storybook,,&,,Games,,Apps,,Browse,,by,,Category,,Classic,,Books,,Picture,,Books,,Beginning,,Readers,,Chapter,,Books,,Middle,,Grade,,Readers,,Books,,for,,Teens,,&,,YA,,Readers,,Board,,Books,,Join,,to,,find,,the,,hottest,,teen,,books,,,connect,,with,,your,,favorite,,YA,,authors,,and,,meet,,new,,friends,,who,,share,,your,,reading,,interestsHaim,,G f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum non officiel Fc Metz-Notre Passion Index du Forum -> Entre nous -> Topic du moralomètre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation